FreshDirect is an online grocer that delivers to parts of Westchester and NJ as well as most of the Manhattan borroughs. They have great organic products and meats, as well as all things you would find in your local supermarket. Go check their website, I think you'll be pleased with their selection.
FreshDirect is now concentrating on expanding its offerings to make life easier for mommy and baby. They have added over 70 new products to their Baby Store, including popular brands of baby food, formula and supplies for the baby bag and the changing table, also available in bulk sizes.
They also have a nutritionist on staff: Eileen Vider, MS, RD is also offering up healthful tips and tricks for new parents including simple and nutritious One-Click Recipes for your baby and tips on feeding fish to your family without fear.
Here is a couple of coupons for you to use, if you want to try out FreshDirect:
New customers:
25% off first two orders (enter code each time)
Promo code: MOMBLOG25
Start: 9/16/08
Expire11/30/08
Current customers:
Free delivery on your next two orders (enter code each time)
Promo code: MOMBLOG
Start: 9/16/08
Expire10/30/08
And that's not all: I have a special treat for you! One lucky reader will win a $100 gift card to shop on FreshDirect! All you have to do is comment below, to be entered in the Giveaway.
You can get additional entries by doing one of or more of the following:
- post about this giveaway on your blog (please use graphics provided below)
- subscribe to this blog's feed (you can subscribe by e-mail, as well)
- add my avatar (see left sidebar) to your blog

Please add a separate comment for any additional entry, and make sure you include your e-mail address of blog URL so I can get in touch with you if you are the winner!
I am afraid that because of the delivery area and the fact that the gift card is non-transferable, this giveaway is limited to those in the NY Metro Area.
This giveaway will end on Saturday, October 4th. Winners will be posted here as well.
Good luck everyone!
*Web orders only. Limited-time offer. May not be combined with any other offer. All standard customer terms and conditions apply. Offer is non-transferable. Void where prohibited.











7 comments:
Wow, great giveaway!! Thanks for the chance!
Agreed! Excellent giveaway. I love learning new ways that Fresh Direct can make our lives easier.
I love freshdirect too. Would love to win the gift certificate, goodness knows I need it after I was let go from my job this week.
I would love a chance to win.
My email is:
dennis a_t_ bidsats.com
This is a fantastic give away. Thanks for the information.
annakate@officeliveusers.com
Looove your blog!Keep at it:)Best wishes from new reader:)
Post a Comment