The time has come... to announce the winner of the FreshDirect Giveaway!
Congratulations Dennis! You will receive a 100-dollar gift card for FreshDirect.com!
Everyone else, don't forget that the discount coupon codes can be used by everybody! here they are again:
Here is a couple of coupons for you to use, if you want to try out FreshDirect:
New customers:
25% off first two orders (enter code each time)
Promo code: MOMBLOG25
Start: 9/16/08
Expire11/30/08
Current customers:
Free delivery on your next two orders (enter code each time)
Promo code: MOMBLOG
Start: 9/16/08
Expire10/30/08
Thank you to all participants :-)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Wow. This seems like a cool promotion. I've got an organic delivery service in Austin, TX. I'm guessing you benefitted from these coupons? Based on how many people entered them? how did it go? I'd like to try something like this in Austin.
Mason Arnold
www.greenling.com
Hi Mason!
No, I didn't benefit from the coupons, I was just excited about hosting the giveaway! I might use the 25% off coupons though :-)
Post a Comment